Sold out

HARIO V60 KASUYA Coffee Dripper Black 02

JOD 25.000

Tax included.

This unique porcelain dripper was created in cooperation with Tetsu Kasuya, the World Brewers Cup Champion in 2016. Kasuya held a secret to his victory: the 4:6 method. What does this...

This unique porcelain dripper was created in cooperation with Tetsu Kasuya, the World Brewers Cup Champion in 2016. Kasuya held a secret to his victory: the 4:6 method. What does this mean? Divide water into 40% - for the acidity and sweetness - followed by the remaining 60% which controls the strength. For Kasuya, this creates the ultimately balanced cup.

Tip: use a coarser grind (like for French Press) than you would usually. The inner ribs within the V60 have been customised by Kasuya and are deeper to slow down the flow rate. That said, given that the grind is rather coarse, be sure to control the pours well to avoid a dry coffee bed at any stage.

What else might you need? First, filter papers. Be sure to wet them with hot water prior to adding the ground coffee. A server is also a great addition. For those wanting to push their game further, a manual hand grinder is a must to really preserve freshness and quality in the brew and a scale for absolute precision. Ideally, too, a brew-intended kettle would seal the deal.

Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.
Shopping cart

Your cart is empty.

Return To Shop

Add Order Note Edit Order Note
Estimate Shipping
Add A Coupon

Estimate Shipping

Add A Coupon

Coupon code will work on checkout page